Saturday, June 27, 2009

Replacement dog!

So as I no longer can hang out with M.'s Rufus I have got a new replacement dog. As I don't have any plans for 4th of July weekend I'm going to be dogsitting. Kirsten's Kelly brought his dog back to NYC and the dog can't go away on 4th of July so I will take care of it. It's a big dog with lots of fur! I'm meeting it later today or tomorrow. Exciting! The dog is at a dog spa right now, haha. Luxurious dog!

I miss Rufus though. It's pretty sad when I think about that me, M. and Rufus probably never are going to hang out again. I liked that. Ok. FOCUS. New replacement dog and no M. Shit I get distracted by all this bullshit. I guess we're never going to talk. So much back and forth messages and crap this week. Seriously someone pick up the damn phone. We're acting as we're 18 years old. Whatever happened to be a grown up and deal with things face to face? Whatever. Enough of this. I'm going to FOCUS on the replacement dog, my new job and fix my visa. Someone called this a power struggle, HAHA, oh so right! But the question is, what the one with the power win, to be on top of this? So stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment