Thursday, June 18, 2009

The never ending story....

The stress level right now is UP HERE! I get so tired of this no organisation at my work. I seriously can't stand this because I know it doesn't have to be this way. Whatever. My boss is forgiven though. We're friends now. I told her about my visa, making huge progress with this woman. She even said I'm doing a great job. Wow.

I'm not sure if my visa is fixable. God, this is almost impossible. Today I ran into a new mountain to climb. If this shit get messed up it's hello Stockholm forever, in like 3 weeks. Can so not believe this scenario. I have decided though that I'm not going to worry about this. Just let the attorney send in that damn petition revised and whatever the result will be, I will deal with it then.

Screw this. I'm going to bed. Have to be at work deadly early tomorrow. If I only could say to the owner: "Nu javlar lugnar du ner dig annars kan du gora dina forbannade technical packages sjalv!" but you cannot say that. Sooooooooooooooooooo, I'm stuck at work tomorrow to finish this. Impossible to finish with the time frame? That's not something that people listen to. Why not get a bed and sleep in the office, that's the attitude that we should breath. NYC, work your ass off. It will not be like this forever, but when it's sampling time, it's stress on a crazy level.

But I did make friends with a girl in buying today. I needed all this info for my visa and she was so nice to tell me all the info, even though she was already on the way to leave work. Lori is my new superstar! She is the best! I even told her that: "Lori, you are THE BEST! You cannot believe how much you are saving me right now!"
"Haha, you're so funny."
I'm seriously making friends with this girl. Talk about helpful. She is AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment