Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Helllo Earth.

Today is not a good day. I'm so tired. Work was ok, had to work on the catalog which was just disaster since they kept adding pages so I had to start from the beginning again.

Forgot to mention yesterdays news. Got the money back from my attorney. Just the attorney fee but still, wow, I'm impressed! Never ever thought she would give the money back. I guess this shows the skills I learnt over the years to negotiate and attack with a flattering, nice, appreciation way but still adding the request at the end. I did not tell this woman that she's an idiot for screwing up my visa transfer. I did not say that I'm mad. I just kept it calm in the emails, explaining the situation and my request.

I don't know what to do with my visa though. I have to find a new attorney to take over this mess case. I guess I should stay in this country. Somehow after working for 2 1/2 weeks I already feel kind of tired of this whole "stress your ass" off mood that comes with my profession. It's good to have a job in a recession, I'm happy. Meanwhile I still feel drained. Let down maybe. Sometimes I just wish that things would come easy and less struggle, that goes for everything. I just have a feeling that even if I solve this visa, something else would come up. It just doesn't work that way that things are easy in my world, it never is. Everything involves climbing over several mountains, stress and finding solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment