Saturday, June 20, 2009

Out of the blue...

So I never ended up going to Coney Island. I started to go to the subway and it was pouring so I gave up. Went home and later went to dinner with Tina and Taylor instead in Williamsburg. Had a nice dinner at a French restaurant just chatting away in the backyard.

Right before I left for the dinner I got a mess for M. Something about that we should talk soon. I don't know. I didn't like the tone of the mess. I mean couldn't that had been asked as a question: "Do you want to talk?" I guess not. He says that I'm bossy, who the hell is bossy here?! I'm just going to ignore it for now. If he really wants to talk to me, he'll find a way to talk to me. I'm just doing my own thing. For me talking to him again there needs to be an earthquake. A simple mess is just not going to cut it for me.

Tomorrow I'm hanging out with Emma 4 years old! YAY! It's awesome to hang out with my little friend and get paid for it. Emma is the cutest. Her world is just so..... child. Just going to the playground and eat and ice cream is a huge adventure. Getting a balloon is amazing. Inventing a game with no real point is fun for her too. It's great. I love it! Hanging out with a kid just make me realize that life doesn't have to be that crazy to be nice. I wish I had a 4 year olds point of view. It would make everything so easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment