Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Michael fever continues....

I was on the way home and I get off at Jackson Heights (Ha, the name!) and I see around 40 people standing in a big crowd. Not at the usual place where a band plays. Instead the people where faced the other way. I just had to see what they were starring at. A screen with old 80's videos with Michael Jackson. Are you kidding me?! That got to have been that dvd/cd store owner's best move ever. The store is pretty new and no one is ever in there. Now he has put a screen in the window and playing MJ's songs and people are stopping. Not to mention the crowd, I was surprised! A mix of people, even Indian women with Indian clothing where standing there, starring and smiling. Everyone seems to have Michael fever in this country right now.....

Some people also like to push all the way to the end and take their life... Apparently 12 people have committed suicide, very dedicated and crazy Jackson fans.... OK.....

No comments:

Post a Comment