Sunday, September 20, 2009

Oh yeah, the most crazy comment of the month.

Forgot to add what my grandma said today. She called me and we were talking for a while. Of course my dad had spilled the info that I'm going to Tokyo. Directly when she mentioned that I replied:
"Ok, I'm not going to discuss this. I'm going, this is not going to be changed or is negotiable. This is just how it is."
She answered:
"Oh, I was just going to say that it's great! I know you have been talking about going to Japan for years and this is great that it finally can happen. I'm very happy for you. You and your cousins are grown ups and should have your own lives."

What on earth is happening??? Could she inspire my parents with this too???? The lady is seriously growing younger the older she gets, for real. For her to say something like this, I'm surprised. To be more precise, in chock.

No comments:

Post a Comment