Monday, September 28, 2009

Linda loves Jewish Holidays!

Not really sure what Jewish Holiday it is today but I didn't have to go to work. So I spent my day on the phone doing various stuff that had to be done. Planning for the future is the new deal. Now I'm going to attempt to put up the mirror in my room. Not really sure what the outcome will be of that....

Still super, duper excited about Japan! Also about my new handmade earrings that I made at Kirsten's place yesterday.

Tomorrow I'm supposed to babysit that Jaden kid at her place. Apparently I'm very loved by 4 year olds. I have no idea how this happened but Emma's mom recommended me to this family so now I'm hanging there once in a while I guess. I don't mind. Extra cash is always nice and the kids are such an inspiration. My little customers in action. Who knew that me and kids would work.

No comments:

Post a Comment