Thursday, September 10, 2009

I guess I grew up to be pretty good?

So today I have been told I'm smart. Just by venting my opinion about something. Afterward I thought about something and I guess conclusion is that from everything bad you learn something new to add to your life. This will be damn good. Now it's just to drive without any stop, enjoy the moment.

I would also like to add that I'm very grateful to my slightly confused parents. They learnt me since I was a kid that nothing come for free. You want a pair of jeans, you pay half. Want a new pair of winter shoes, you pay half. Whatever you want on this planet, you have to work for it.

I wanted an education abroad, well then I had to pay for the adventure. I'm having very interesting conversations with Americans about this mentality. Everyone gets so pampered in this country that when they finally are on a salary, can't live on it because they just don't know how to control their money. I guess I have my parents to thank for not paying anything for me ever for my education and I learnt in college that not having any money, barely for food even, is just awful and something I never want to happen again. Anyway, conclusion, thank god that I got a sense of how to survive at an early age.

I always though that it would had been wonderful if I would had one of those luxurious college experience when I was younger, being my parents sponsoring the event. Well, they didn't and today I realized that I think I'm very happy that I got to do this on my own. I have this feeling in my body that it taught me the best life skills ever.

I'm also very grateful for something else, not bringing it up here though. Anyway, with all bad comes something good. Lesson well learned.

I'm a planner and I'm planning something new. This is exciting. Get the party started.

Should probably add that I also saw "Norma Rae" and my built in fighting mood gets on it's high levels, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment