Sunday, July 5, 2009

My new subway buddy...

I was on the way back from taking the last walk with Mushie and I'm waiting for the 7 train when someone starts talking to me. So weird. I look like shit, I feel like shit and I'm tired. I'm still so shaky and just trying to take step by step, day by day. Some days it's working, other days it's not.
Anyway, ended up talking the whole subway ride and in the end someone says:
"Can I call you?"
"Mmmm"
"No?"
"You can find me on facebook. It's me and a dog on the photo."
"I see, I like that, find you. I'll find you, Linda."
"Have a great night."
"Sure, I'll see you at the beergarden then."
"Sure."

Did someone write the story to my life? For real? Holding up new scenes and I'm just the lead character in this story without knowing it? Let's see if my new buddy will find me, haha. NYC, anything can happen when you least expect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment