Saturday, July 11, 2009

Emmily.

Just spent 2h on Skype with Emmily. Shit I so wish I could be there with Emmily and the rest and just enjoy the summer. I love these people! So supportive it's amazing. I talk, I feel confused and let down with certain things and Emmily is just the biggest supporter ever and so smart. Listened to her, give & take. It's so HEALTHY to have friends like this. I'm so grateful. It doesn't matter that I'm on the other side of the planet. Hm, I should do some research and see if I can hunt down a job for Emmily. She needs one, asap.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU Emmily! You put my head back where it should be again. So true. People that know me since 11 years back. Emmily said things about me that are so true. I don't even know this about myself. It's a little bit scary though that some people know me better than I know myself, haha, but I guess that's why you have friends that know you inside out no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment