Monday, July 6, 2009

Locating Kate!

I'm trying to locate Kate in Canada! This would be AWESOME if I could fly and visit Kate in Vancouver this coming weekend. Approval notice of my visa in hand and some days in Vancouver. Just hope she is there and not in San Fransisco or out on a book tour again. Omg, if this would be possible it would make my summer amazing!! Kate is like my big sister and oh the fights we had many years ago, haha. Then we merged to great friends and supports of each others in the worst of situations. Without some of Kate's advises I probably would had dropped out of school or that crazy internship many years ago. But stay strong, keep your head high, bite the bullet, fight, don't trust anyone and believe in yourself, that's what I learnt from this woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment