Saturday, July 4, 2009

God Morning Earth!

Me & Mush are buddies now! Yesterday she really had to sit next to me all the time. The previous days she has just been sitting on the other side of the room, looking at me suspiciously, probably wondering who I am and what I'm doing there. Now we're buddies.

Took a long walk in Prospect Park with the doggie. I love this park! I almost want to move down there now. It's so nice to just cross the street & the park is on the other side. Walk in for 5 minutes and it's like being on another planet. It's amazing! Even found a mini waterfall! Much nicer area than boring Queens where I live. Got to stick to Queens though, dirt cheap to live here. Oh, got a new roommate btw. Just temporally but still no more of the French girl, thank god. Apparently the French girl is going on vacation for 2 weeks and one of her friends are taking over her room. Haven't met this friend of hers yet but I guess it should be good. Anyone else than the French girl should be good... The other day the French girl threw out my newly bought fruit in her cleaning madness for her friend. I had just put the bag with the fruit on the bench in the kitchen, got back 1/2h later an my bag was gone. Looked through the whole apartment and finally found the bag in the trash. Wtf?! Luckily enough I was able to save the fruit as it still was in the bag, but still I was pissed. This girl, always something!

Tomorrow I'm bringing a blanket and me & Mush can just pick out a spot, bring some stuff to eat, sun glasses on, read a book & just relax. This poor doggie needs to go outside. She looked completely devastated when I left her this morning. Therefor it's healthy for Mushie, as I have her renamed her to, to go out a longer time and enjoy something else than the apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment