Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New phone...

So my phone has been half-dead for a week. The light in the screen gave up. The phone still works but there is only a possibility to see the screen in certain lights. I am not going to tell the story how my phone died, let's just conclude that I sometimes do not think before I do things. Also, during my unemployment I cancelled my phone insurance. Not the smartest choice. Oh well, my contract was up anyway so now I have renewed it and a new phone is coming in the mail in 2 days..... Hopefully I will like it. I just couldn't make up my mind, all the phones offered where big & ugly designed. If I really got to choice whatever I want I simply would had wanted my old phone that is half-dead, but they don't offer that one anymore. So new phone it is......

No comments:

Post a Comment