Friday, August 7, 2009

Hide & Seek...

Yesterday I saw "Hide & Seek". Scary stuff! Even had to turn on the light in the end, I got a little bit afraid... Dakota Fanning was in the movie and she was damn good. Her eyes in a brown dead hair color was just scary. She kept staring right out in the air. Well, it was good! I had to close my eyes though when the dad in the family found the cat drowned in blood in the bath tube, including when all the other bath tube and blood scenes came up too. For someone into psychological thrillers, this is the movie to see. I think I concluded after this that I'm not a huge fan of these types of movies, even if this one was good.

Now I have to figure out what else I want to see. I'm really on a movie journey here to see everything I ever want to see. Netflix is seriously one of the best inventions ever. I love this! It's so smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment