Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Strong.

Today I feel strong. Extremely strong. I feel that no matter what happens I will be ok. Life is tough, yes it is. But there is so many interesting things out there and it's time to get going again. Hello life!

Woke up by my phone and that my mom was calling. Ignored the first time, still sleeping and then she called again an hour later. Figured that I should wake up and my mom was hysteric when I finally picked up. Apparently I have several late fees in Sweden for a card I haven't paid for. Never use this card and every year I keep saying that I should cancel it then forget about it. Now they were going to keep slamming me with late fess but apparently my dad called them and said that he would quit his account with them if they wouldn't take away the last late fee from my account. I mean I'm not even aware of that I'm late with this nor that I should pay it. According to the customer service people: "I should know, no matter what and always have money prepared to pay their fees. " Eh? So I called them up and canceled the card and everything. No more that I'm dealing with idiots, this is not the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment