Friday, May 15, 2009

New life, new times.

My new job starts on Monday! I'm starting to get nervous... Maybe not nervous, more anxious that I will not perform on the level that they want. I'm good at what at what I do but in NYC you have to deliver otherwise you are out. Also this with office politics plays in. Whatever. I shouldn't think about this. I have 2 1/2 days off until my time of floating is over.

I have finished almost everything I need to do before I start to work full-time. Including that I got my last paycheck from my old job and it was more than I thought it would be. Not really sure if the payroll manager got confused.... Not really my problem though! This was wonderful news and a huge surprise when I checked my account.

New times, new adventures. Monday 9am it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment