Monday, May 25, 2009

Oh the confusion!

So from my understanding my visa is now fixable. Basically what I have to do is to go back to Sweden and re-apply for my visa. Crazy. I seriously want to strangle my attorney and never talk to her again. Such an idiot. I sent a long email how I feel about her handling of my case and that I want an honest reply what will happen with my visa. Have to wait until tomorrow as it's memorial day holiday today, to get a reply.

NYC, never ever trust one person to handle something. Always seek out several people to tell you how the situation is. I am so TIRED and SICK of this. I'm not sure how I will get my employer to understand that I have to leave for some weeks to get my new visa. It's almost an impossible scenario. Oh well, whatever happens happens. As long as I get some paychecks from my current company I guess it should be fine. How on earth did I end up in this situation??

No comments:

Post a Comment