Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This with getting an apartment...

So I'm standing in line! For getting a student apartment in Stockholm. I know it's a pain to get an apartment in Stockholm so I simply joined the line for students. Tina's bright idea! Might not be the best of the choices on this planet but hey, got to start somewhere if me and my parents will not get stuck in the same house for a longer time.

It can take years to get an apartment in that line. They have a policy of getting students an apartment within 4 months but that's just bullshit. People wait for yeeeeeeeeeeeeeears. I'm hoping though the by the time, if I start school in August/September that there will be an opening after standing in line for 5 months. And if I don't use this then I can use it later. Doesn't cost anything to stand in line and you can do it as long as you want.

Think ahead is today's deal.

Stockholm

No comments:

Post a Comment