Thursday, March 5, 2009

Knowledge is power.

I just realized that I have grown up. I was looking through my old photo diary on a hunt for a photo. Saw other photos on the way and realized how much I have learnt over the years. It's easy many years later, with answers in my hands wondering why I did certain things but I needed my time and the opportunity to do what I wanted to do.

I'm forever grateful to myself though that I never slacked in high school. With those old grades from more than 8 years later I'm applying for some classes. New plans are growing, slowly, but coming along.

July '03 I looked like this. I just saw this photo and realized how much knowledge I have learnt since then. It's scary. Pictures says it all and brings back the old memories from way back. I f I only had known then what I know now! But sometimes not knowing is better, I realized that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment