Sunday, October 18, 2009

Yes yes YES!

Today it came to my attention that our French roommate is moving out by the end of the month! YAY! Most people know that I'm not a huge fan of this girl and now she is moving out in - voila - 2 weeks! We need to find a new roommate asap but that shouldn't be a problem for that room.

I was on the phone with my parents when my French roommate came out and told my Taiwanese roommate that she is moving out. I got all distracted and couldn't believe my ears and got all excited! Horrible, I know, but she is so ANNOYING. No more of this playing music 2am in the morning on a Tuesday. No more random people popping up out of nowhere. No more awkward guessing if she paid rent. She is so not right for this place and next time around I want someone, and I know my other roommate also, want someone that is nicer and just tries a little bit more with the respect for everyone in the apartment.

The reason why she is moving out is that she needs more space. An apartment where she can have dinner parties and a more centered place. Therefore Manhattan is better located, Upper West Side to be correct. I could not care less! Upper West Side, East Side, Brooklyn - you name it - Her anywhere else is just exciting!

I think this is the best news in a long time! I'm excited for a new person! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment