Thursday, October 29, 2009

Cooking projects are back in business!

Look look look! Made a Swedish Smörgastårta for dinner! I'm not all responsible by myself for this creation but I feel that my contribution of cutting half an onion, mixing the stuff to put inside the sandwich cake and decorating are good.... Also comments like: "No, no, no, it needs to be like the picture!"....At least I'm a killer of pushing for stuff from my culture, make people inspired and find recipes, lol. I have been dreaming about a Smörgastårta for some years now and this was a dream come true. It just never happened that one has been made. So mission accomplished. Hurra!
Lots of stuff...
Decorating time....
Masterpiece from above!
Inside of the Smörgastårta!
Me & a Smörgastårta! Go bananas ppl!

No comments:

Post a Comment