Saturday, February 14, 2009

More Thai food..... This time Tom Yum!

Some people celebrate their heart day at the White Castle with the "Valentine's day at the Love Castle".... We do it with Tom Yum soup with lobster. Below is Mr. & Mrs. Lobster... I'm making their acquaintance...
While M. was fixing I lost my patience.... He was cooking while I was more just hanging around checking things out... Like the lobster.. Me & Mr. Lobster are looking HOT! Also I look like I just have one ear in this photo, that's pretty funny!
Getting close!
The result of the cooking. My contribution was cutting the mushrooms and the lemongrass. Also running back and forward to the computer checking the recipe from Alice.
Next time Pad Thai an Thai Ice Tea! I really want to learn how to make that!

No comments:

Post a Comment