Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"Nanny Enterprise"..

So I interviewed with a 3rd family today. Apparently I will be a "play lady" with these two boys, age 2 and 4 years. The mom is going to be there, she just needs help apparently.... Fine with me. In this economy is not really time to be picky, just have to take what you can.

My roommate now calls my job with kids "Nanny Enterprise." Guess someone is entertained with the whole idea of me and kids. It's going excellent though. If I had known in college or had time, I would had cashed in on this then. It's not as in Sweden where you basically make cat food salary for babysitting a kid. These kids pays my rent until I figured out a solution for my future. My application for school is in, just have to send in some documents by real mail but other than that all done. Just have to get in now.

Still trying to get this job that I was supposed to get. We're still discussing my visa so this might still happen. Who knows. Times are tough, that's all that I know and right now in this world it's all about surviving. I think the economy is turning though. I feel hope about this economy, which was something I didn't have a couple of months ago. Give this 6 months and the US will not be 100% ok but maybe on the way towards it. Still will take years to fix the mess though but things are going in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment