Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happiness....

I just realized that I'm really happy right now. I don't have to much to be overly happy about me but I feel hope and happiness. I have understood that the key for me for a happy life is not to work in a stressful corporate environment with backstabbing and in a blink of an eye you're gone. After meeting these people today I realize that I'm an amazing person. I'm overly positive about everything, embrace the moment and never say no even though something might not entertain me.

I'm promising myself that I will never let this happen again to let a company, one person, stress, competition and evilness eat me up. It 's just stupid and a waste of time. I'm supporting friends that are still going through the mental breakdown of their situation right now of working and I realize as they are going down and making money, I'm going up in happiness day for day but making less money than them.

No comments:

Post a Comment